forum raptor Index du Forum
forum raptor
sport airsoft

forum raptor Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: T Pain Bartender ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum raptor Index du Forum -> Parties -> Nous invité
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kalhharye

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Mai - 17:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: T Pain Bartender Répondre en citant

T Pain Bartender > bit.ly/2430WSo

Unauthorized,Oops!,This,action,could,not,be,completed,because,your,form,session,expiredThe,,,song,,,debuted,,,on,,,the,,,Billboard,,,Hot,,,100,,,chart,,,on,,,the,,,issue,,,date,,,of,,,June,,,16,,,,2007,,,at,,,number,,,ninety-seven,,,and,,,has,,,since,,,peaked,,,at,,,number,,,five,,,,making,,,the,,,single,,,T-Pain's,,,fourth,,,consecutive,,,top,,,ten,,,hit,,,single,,,on,,,the,,,Billboard,,,Hot,,,100,,,as,,,well,,,as,,,Akon's,,,ninth,,,top,,,ten,,,hit,,,single,,,on,,,the,,,same,,,chart35.000+,Uploaders,4.000.000,Million,Songs,Growing,Community,Latest,Searches,t,pain,bartender,do,what,you,want,tory,lanez,fourteen,back,t,black,baby,ft,clipse,what,happened,to,that,boy,drake,control,calvin,harris,alesso,,under,control,ft,hurts,fukuhara,miho,linkin,park,acoustic,jay,z,rock,boys,swing,magic,roo,HOME,DMCA,Terms,CONTACT,.Retrieved,,June,,30,,,2007Search,,Akon,,,-,,,-,,,Bartender,,,(Prod,,,by,,,Alexandr,,,Revolution,,,47),,,Remix,,,T-Pain,,,Ft"Bartender",,is,,an,,R&B/hip-hop,,song,,by,,T-Pain,,,Co-written,,by,,Ali,,Noordin,,and,,the,,official,,second,,single,,from,,his,,second,,album,,,EpiphanyMaak,,jouw,,account,,aan,,,draag,,iedere,,dag,,bij,,aan,,jouw,,community,,,ontdek,,nieuwe,,video'sDiscuss,,This,,Song,,Add,,a,,new,,song,,discussion.v,t,e,T-Pain,singles,discography,Discography,Rappa,Ternt,Sanga,"I'm,Sprung","I'm,'n,Luv,(Wit,a,Stripper)",Epiphany,"Buy,U,a,Drank,(Shawty,Snappin')","Bartender","Church",Three,Ringz,"Can't,Believe,It","Chopped,'n',Skrewed","Freeze",Revolve,"Best,Love,Song","5,O'clock","Turn,All,the,Lights,On",T-Pain,Presents,Happy,Hour:,The,Greatest,Hits,"Up,Down,(Do,This,All,Day)","Drankin,Patna",Non-album,singles,"Booty,Wurk,(One,Cheek,at,a,Time)",Promotional,singles,"Take,Your,Shirt,Off","Reverse,Cowgirl","Rap,Song",Featured,singles,"U,and,Dat","I'm,a,Flirt,(Remix)","Outta,My,System","Pop,,Lock,&,Drop,It,(Remix)","2,Step,(Remix)","Shawty","Cyclone","I'm,So,Hood","Kiss,Kiss","Good,Life","Low","Who,the,Fuck,Is,That?","Baby,Don't,Go","Shawty,Get,Loose","The,Boss","She,Got,It","I,Can't,Wait","Cash,Flow","Moon,of,Dreams","Got,Money","Cuddy,Buddy","Go,Hard","One,More,Drink","Blame,It","I'm,on,a,Boat","Hustler's,Anthem,'09","Feel,It","All,the,Above","Download","Til,da,Sun,Come,Up","Overtime","Number,One,(Remix)","Maybach,Music,2","Body,Language","Imagnate","All,I,Do,Is,Win","Trillionaire","Hey,Baby,(Drop,It,to,the,Floor)","Move,That,Body","Black,&,Yellow,(G-Mix)","No,Dejemos,Que,se,Apague","Welcome,to,My,Hood","Boom","The,Way,You,Move","Bag,of,Money","So,Listen","Algo,Me,Gusta,de,Ti",Featured,promotional,singles,"Know,What,I'm,Doin'","Go,Girl","Holla,Holla","My,Own,Step","Shake,Seora",It,,,features,,,T-Pain,,,dancing,,,in,,,front,,,of,,,a,,,bar,,,and,,,flirting,,,with,,,the,,,"Bartender"print,,correct,,Terms,,of,,Use,,Door,,gebruik,,te,,maken,,van,,Dailymotion,,,geeft,,u,,toestemming,,voor,,onze,,cookiesv,,,t,,,e,,,Akon,,,Discography,,,Awards,,,and,,,nominations,,,Trouble,,,"Locked,,,Up",,,"Ghetto",,,"Lonely",,,"Belly,,,Dancer,,,(Bananza)",,,"Pot,,,of,,,Gold",,,Konvicted,,,"Smack,,,That",,,"I,,,Wanna,,,Love,,,You",,,"Don't,,,Matter",,,"Mama,,,Africa",,,"Sorry,,,,Blame,,,It,,,on,,,Me",,,"Never,,,Took,,,the,,,Time",,,"I,,,Can't,,,Wait",,,Freedom,,,"Right,,,Now,,,(Na,,,Na,,,Na)",,,"I'm,,,So,,,Paid",,,"Beautiful",,,"We,,,Don't,,,Care",,,Extended,,,plays,,,Operations,,,of,,,Nature,,,Featured,,,singles,,,"Find,,,Us",,,"Moonshine",,,"Slow,,,Wind,,,(Remix)",,,"Soul,,,Survivor",,,"Snitch",,,"I,,,Am,,,Not,,,My,,,Hair",,,"Girls",,,"The,,,Sweet,,,Escape",,,"I,,,Tried",,,"We,,,Takin',,,Over",,,"Bartender",,,"The,,,Way,,,She,,,Moves",,,"Speaker",,,"Sweetest,,,Girl,,,(Dollar,,,Bill)",,,"Am,,,I,,,Dreaming",,,"Hypnotized",,,"Get,,,Buck,,,in,,,Here",,,"I'll,,,Still,,,Kill",,,"Wanna,,,Be,,,Startin',,,Somethin',,,2008",,,"What,,,You,,,Got",,,"Dangerous",,,"Frozen",,,"Get,,,Low,,,Wit,,,It",,,"Out,,,Here,,,Grindin",,,"Wake,,,It,,,Up",,,"Body,,,on,,,Me",,,"What's,,,Love",,,"Day,,,Dreaming",,,"Stuck,,,with,,,Each,,,Other",,,"Silver,,,&,,,Gold",,,"One",,,"Just,,,Go",,,"Overtime",,,"All,,,Up,,,2,,,You",,,"Sexy,,,Bitch",,,"Let's,,,Get,,,Crazy",,,"On,,,Top",,,"Shut,,,It,,,Down",,,"Push,,,Push",,,"Body,,,Bounce",,,"Move,,,That,,,Body",,,"Hold,,,My,,,Hand",,,"Kush",,,"I,,,Just,,,Had,,,Sex",,,"Who,,,Dat,,,Girl",,,"Boomerang",,,"Chop,,,My,,,Money",,,"Like,,,Money",,,"Play,,,Hard",,,"Holiday",,,"Heatwave",,,Promotional,,,singles,,,"Holla,,,Holla",,,"Troublemaker",,,"Dirty,,,Work",,,Other,,,songs,,,"Crank,,,It,,,Up",,,"Oh,,,Africa",,,Book,,,Category,,,^,THE,FIELD,id,(chart,number),MUST,BE,PROVIDED,for,NEW,ZEALAND,CERTIFICATIONCertifications[edit]"Bartender",,Singleby,,T-Pain,,featuring,,Akon,,from,,the,,album,,Epiphany,,Released,,June,,5,,,2007,,Format,,Digital,,download,,,CD,,single,,Recorded,,2007,,Genre,,R&B,,Length,,3:58,,Label,,Nappy,,Boy/Konvict/Jive,,Writer(s),,FNew!,Highlight,lyrics,to,add,Meanings,,Special,Memories,,and,Misheard,LyricsThe,video,premiered,on,Yahoo!,Music,on,June,13,,2007,as,the,Bonus,VideoJungle,Vibe,Search,Results,for,t,pain,bartender,Full,Album,Download,Download,as,Ringtone,+,Play,T-Pain,Feat,Akon,-,Bartender,(INSTRUM,Tropical,Remix),T-Pain,Feat,Akon,-,Bartender,(INSTRUM,Tropical,Remix),Download,+,Play,T,-,Bartender,Vs,SASH,(ZHU,Mix),T,-,Bartender,Vs,SASH,(ZHU,Mix),Download,+,Play,T-Pain,-,Bartender,(DJ,Hoodboi,Remix),T-Pain,-,Bartender,(DJ,Hoodboi,Remix),Download,+,Play,T-Pain,-,Bartender,(featBurrrr!,,,(Page,,,not,,,found),,,Sorry,,,,we,,,didn't,,,mean,,,for,,,that,,,to,,,happen!,,,You,,,can,,,search,,,Genius,,,by,,,using,,,the,,,search,,,bar,,,above,,,,or,,,go,,,back,,,to,,,the,,,homepageaCharts.us.Inschrijven,,Uw,,selectie,,Categorieen,,Alle,,categorien,,Kanaal,,suggesties,,BET's,,Access,,Granted,,also,,premiered,,the,,video,,on,,June,,13,,,2007References[edit]Submit,Corrections,Cancel,Developers,,,Area,,,Developer,,,API,,,Gegevens,,,Player,,,API,,,,,,2005,,,-,,,2016,,,Dailymotion,,,Land:nederland,,,Volg,,,ons,,,Epiphany,,Other,,Album,,Songs,,1,,Bartender,,2,,Tallahassee,,Love,,3,,Church,,4,,Tipsy,,5,,Show,,U,,How,,6,,I,,Got,,It,,7,,Suicide,,8,,Backseat,,Action,,9,,Put,,It,,Down,,10,,Time,,Machine,,11,,Yo,,Stomach,,12,,Buy,,U,,A,,Drank,,(Shawty,,Snappin'),,13,,69,,14,,Reggae,,Night,,15,,Shottas,,16,,Right,,Hand,,17,,Sounds,,Bad,,Akon),,,T-Pain,,,-,,,Bartender,,,(featIf,necessary,,click,Advanced,,then,click,Format,,then,select,Single,,then,click,SEARCH,Aanmelden,,*,,Uploaden,,Een,,video,,uploaden,,Advisory,,,-,,,the,,,following,,,lyrics,,,contain,,,explicit,,,language:,,,Yeah,,,,uh,,,huh,,,,yeah,,,,yeahBroke,,,up,,,with,,,my,,,girl,,,last,,,night,,,,so,,,I,,,went,,,to,,,the,,,club,,,(so,,,I,,,went,,,to,,,the,,,club),,,Put,,,on,,,a,,,fresh,,,white,,,suit,,,,in,,,a,,,Mini,,,coupe,,,sitting,,,on,,,dubs,,,(sitting,,,on,,,dubs),,,I'm,,,just,,,looking,,,for,,,somebody,,,to,,,talk,,,to,,,and,,,show,,,me,,,some,,,love,,,(show,,,me,,,some,,,love),,,If,,,you,,,know,,,what,,,I,,,mean,,,,uh,,,huh,,,Everybody,,,jockin',,,me,,,as,,,soon,,,as,,,I,,,stepped,,,in,,,the,,,spot,,,(I,,,stepped,,,in,,,the,,,spot),,,Two,,,hundred,,,bitches,,,,and,,,I'm,,,bettin',,,ain't,,,none,,,of,,,them,,,hot,,,(ain't,,,none,,,of,,,them,,,hot),,,'Cept,,,for,,,this,,,pretty,,,young,,,thang,,,that,,,was,,,workin',,,all,,,the,,,way,,,at,,,the,,,top,,,(all,,,the,,,way,,,at,,,the,,,top),,,Shawty,,,,what,,,is,,,your,,,name?Ooh,,,,she,,,made,,,us,,,drinks,,,to,,,drink,,,We,,,drunk,,,'em,,,,got,,,drunk,,,And,,,then,,,I,,,think,,,she,,,thinks,,,I'm,,,cool,,,She,,,gave,,,me,,,a,,,wink,,,,I,,,winked,,,back,,,And,,,then,,,I,,,think,,,that,,,we,,,hit,,,it,,,off,,,something,,,proper,,,like.I,,,like,,,the,,,bartender,,,(Ooh,,,,if,,,you're,,,lookin',,,for,,,me),,,I'm,,,at,,,the,,,bar,,,with,,,her,,,(Uh,,,huh,,,,okay),,,I,,,like,,,the,,,bartender,,,(Yeah,,,,if,,,you're,,,lookin',,,for,,,me),,,I'm,,,at,,,the,,,bar,,,with,,,her,,,(Ooh,,,,uh,,,huh,,,,okay)Got,,,a,,,brand,,,new,,,girl,,,,so,,,I'm,,,feeling,,,all,,,good,,,inside,,,(all,,,good,,,inside),,,Feel,,,like,,,I,,,put,,,some,,,brand,,,new,,,twenty-fours,,,on,,,a,,,brand,,,new,,,ride,,,(on,,,a,,,brand,,,new,,,ride),,,Triple,,,shot,,,of,,,Patron,,,on,,,the,,,rocks,,,with,,,little,,,bit,,,of,,,lime,,,(with,,,a,,,little,,,bit,,,of,,,lime),,,I'm,,,just,,,keeping,,,it,,,real,,,(uh,,,huh),,,Baby,,,still,,,working,,,at,,,the,,,club,,,,so,,,I'm,,,getting,,,in,,,free,,,(so,,,I'm,,,getting,,,in,,,free),,,Wednesday,,,night,,,,I'm,,,on,,,the,,,list:,,,T-Pain,,,plus,,,three,,,(T-Pain,,,plus,,,three),,,Every,,,time,,,I,,,hit,,,the,,,spot,,,,baby,,,girl,,,taking,,,care,,,of,,,me,,,(taking,,,care,,,of,,,me),,,How,,,do,,,you,,,think,,,I,,,feel?Ooh,,,,she,,,made,,,us,,,drinks,,,to,,,drink,,,We,,,drunk,,,'em,,,,got,,,drunk,,,And,,,now,,,I,,,know,,,she,,,thinks,,,I'm,,,cool,,,She,,,gave,,,me,,,a,,,wink,,,,I,,,winked,,,back,,,And,,,then,,,I,,,think,,,that,,,we,,,'gon,,,have,,,fun,,,at,,,my,,,spot,,,tonightI,,,like,,,the,,,bartender,,,(Ooh,,,,if,,,you're,,,lookin',,,for,,,me),,,I'm,,,at,,,the,,,bar,,,with,,,her,,,(Uh,,,huh,,,,okay),,,I,,,like,,,the,,,bartender,,,(Yeah,,,,if,,,you're,,,lookin',,,for,,,me),,,I'm,,,at,,,the,,,bar,,,with,,,her,,,(Ooh,,,,uh,,,huh,,,,okay)Shorty,,,,I'm,,,sure,,,you,,,heard,,,that,,,I,,,rarely,,,ever,,,come,,,out,,,(never,,,come,,,out),,,Unless,,,I'm,,,in,,,the,,,M6,,,doing,,,tricks,,,,freeway,,,burnt,,,out,,,(freeway,,,burnt,,,out),,,Got,,,a,,,passenger,,,side,,,that's,,,empty,,,,wanting,,,it,,,to,,,be,,,your,,,spot,,,(be,,,your,,,spot),,,Put,,,you,,,on,,,my,,,billboard,,,,we,,,can,,,act,,,like,,,the,,,charts;,,,I,,,can,,,end,,,up,,,on,,,top,,,(end,,,up,,,on,,,top),,,Don't,,,smoke,,,,don't,,,drink:,,,that's,,,why,,,I,,,don't,,,be,,,by,,,the,,,bar,,,,baby,,,(baby),,,Just,,,lookin',,,at,,,you,,,from,,,a,,,distance,,,looking,,,like,,,a,,,goddamn,,,star,,,,baby,,,(baby),,,So,,,,my,,,girl,,,don't,,,see,,,me;,,,T-Pain,,,,can,,,I,,,get,,,those,,,keys,,,to,,,the,,,car?,,,(those,,,keys,,,to,,,the,,,car),,,'Bout,,,to,,,go,,,and,,,bang,,,bang,,,boogie,,,with,,,my,,,cutie,,,,and,,,I'll,,,see,,,you,,,tomor',,,(see,,,you,,,tomor')Ooh,,,,she,,,made,,,us,,,drinks,,,to,,,drink,,,We,,,drunk,,,'em,,,,got,,,drunk,,,And,,,now,,,I,,,know,,,she,,,thinks,,,I'm,,,cool,,,She,,,gave,,,me,,,a,,,wink,,,,I,,,winked,,,back,,,(uh,,,huh),,,And,,,then,,,I,,,think,,,that,,,(uh-huh),,,we,,,'gon,,,have,,,fun,,,at,,,my,,,spot,,,tonight,,,(oh,,,,yes,,,,we,,,will)I,,,like,,,the,,,bartender,,,(Ooh,,,,if,,,you're,,,lookin',,,for,,,me),,,I'm,,,at,,,the,,,bar,,,with,,,her,,,(Uh,,,huh,,,,okay),,,I,,,like,,,the,,,bartender,,,(Yeah,,,,if,,,you're,,,lookin',,,for,,,me),,,I'm,,,at,,,the,,,bar,,,with,,,her,,,(Ooh,,,,uh,,,huh,,,,okay),,,Songwriters,,,ALIAUNE,,,THIAM,,,,FAHEEM,,,NAJM,,,Published,,,by,,,Lyrics,,,,,,Sony/ATV,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,LLC,,,,Universal,,,Music,,,Publishing,,,Group,,,Staff,Picks,Join,or,log,in,Watch,Upload,On,Demand,Help,More,stuff,Terms,of,Service,Privacy,Policy,Copyright,Cookies,Desktop,site,Language,English,Espaol,Deutsch,Franais,,Portugus,,FAQ,TM,+,,2016,Vimeo,,IncContents,,1,,Music,,video,,2,,Charts,,3,,Certifications,,4,,Remixes,,5,,References,,Vimeo,,,About,,,Vimeo,,,Vimeo,,,Blog,,,Vimeo,,,Guidelines,,,Developers,,,Jobs,,,Help,,,Help,,,Center,,,Video,,,School,,,FAQ,,,Forums,,,More,,,On,,,Demand,,,Everywhere,,,Upload,,,Site,,,Map,,,Upgrade,,,Vimeo,,,Plus,,,Vimeo,,,PRO,,,Vimeo,,,for,,,Business,,,Did,,,you,,,know?,,,If,,,your,,,video,,,needs,,,a,,,sweet,,,soundtrack,,,,Vimeo,,,Music,,,Stores,,,got,,,you,,,coveredThere,,are,,remixes,,featuring,,The-Dream,,,Chingy,,and,,Trae00:0000:0000:00::,T-Pain,Ft,Akon,-,Bartender,(2007),Opnieuw,postenLike,door,mattsta9,Volgen,35,83,617,views,Tweet cf903a7309
casamento blindadoWindows 7 ULTIMATE x86 x64 FULLY ACTIVATED Compressed 900 Mb Single Link.rar.rar????? ?? ???? ???????_???? ?????_(34)_????? ??? ????...?????Mocha Blog target=Clave office 2013 chilePartition piano downton abbeyblazedtv 6.0 driver para windows 8Html Executable 4 SerialSpring breakers - una vacanza da sballo streaming casacinema{apata_-_La_Revolucion_de_Emilano_Zapata_1970.zip}

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 22 Mai - 17:13 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum raptor Index du Forum -> Parties -> Nous invité Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème créé par Concept GraphiK'